1. According to Florida’s implied consent law, signing an application for a driver license signifies that you ______ to take a test of your blood, breath, or urine for the presence of alcohol or drugs.
B. follow the judge’s order
C. may agree or disagree
2. Which drugs are known to distort the perception of reality and thought processes?
3. What are the consequences that can result from being caught driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs?
A. Driver license revocation
D. All of the above
4. Your parents are not liable for any underage drinking that takes place at their residence. True or False?
5. If a driver under the age of 21 refuses to take a test to determine BAL, his/her driving privilege will be automatically suspended for ______.
A. three months
B. nine months
C. one year
D. two years